I amthinking of buying this DVD just want to see what people think of it. Like if its any good or not. Are the proggressions really that great. Could a begineer do the basic progressions. THanks
Ring Strength DVD
Started by Cody Clark, June 24, 2010 · 5 Replies · 4,022 Views
and which DVD are you talking about????????? give us a link
Okay I don't have this DVD but I believe it's not bad from what I've heard. If it's worth the price is hard to say when there is this great forum to help you out ![]()
I would start with the DVD's offered here, and then you could supplement with this one. Of course being a ring strength DVD there are some moves here that aren't in Coach Sommer's set. I'm sure they will be part of the upcoming ring book, but that won't be out for a while most likely. However there isn't anything i can remember that you can't find here or on the DVD's.
Jordan demonstrates all the moves mentioned. Of course the great is that its Jordan. He show everything very nicely. The DVD is fairly short, and offers very little in the way of explanation etc. But you can get plenty of help with that here so its not the end of the world.
If you are interested in rings, don't have a Coach, and $35 isn't a problem for you then its worth it.
I think the DVD is a good value, and I have used it as a reference many times. However, the BTGB is a better starting place, so don't go for the Jordan DVD until you have BTGB, the book and DVD set. BTGB will put the ring strength dvd in a better context. That being said, Jordan is cool, and since he has had made several appearances on Sasuke/Ninja Warrior, anything he does is per se worth watching.