This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Two pulling exercises for upper body?

Started by Cameron Williams, October 3, 2022 · 4 Replies · 119 Views

Cameron Williams

Hi there,

Im returning to the program after a few years away, and I noticed that my programming now shows two “pulling” exercises for upper body (bent arm chin hang and ground rows). I remember there only being one pulling exercises per workout. 

 

Does the program now have two pulling exercises per workout for upper body? Or do I need to adjust something?

Please advise and thanks!

 

Cam

Alessandro Mainente
16 hours ago, Cameron Williams said:

Hi there,

Im returning to the program after a few years away, and I noticed that my programming now shows two “pulling” exercises for upper body (bent arm chin hang and ground rows). I remember there only being one pulling exercises per workout. 

 

Does the program now have two pulling exercises per workout for upper body? Or do I need to adjust something?

Please advise and thanks!

 

Cam

Hey Cameron, it sounds strange....can you post a pic of your workout schedule?

Cameron Williams

 

DCC196E1-D216-4FD1-AD9A-D10E94D60061.png

Alessandro Mainente
21 hours ago, Cameron Williams said:

 

DCC196E1-D216-4FD1-AD9A-D10E94D60061.png

that's very strange because if i take a random day of training it appears to me like that:

you can see that for foundations there is only one pulling exercise. so go on the "edit" label and probably you will see that 2 exercises are from the rope climbing progression. in this case click on the "edit" of the exercise you want to take off and click after on "remove".

image.pngimage.png

Cameron Williams

That solved it, thank you!