This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Swivel hips

Started by David Pardy 340028, September 27, 2022 · 2 Replies · 21 Views

David Pardy 340028

Hi, just wondering what my ROM is like?  I feel like I am anatomically blocked from getting any closer to the ground on internal rotation, although external rotation definitely feels like there's room to improve

 

Alessandro Mainente
7 hours ago, David Pardy 340028 said:

Hi, just wondering what my ROM is like?  I feel like I am anatomically blocked from getting any closer to the ground on internal rotation, although external rotation definitely feels like there's room to improve

 

hey George, try forst to emulate the course execution a bit more...in your case legs are too wide and  knees are too low.

image.png

David Pardy 340028

Thanks Alex, I've been doing it this way as the advice I was given very early on was to have the legs as wide as possible and try to keep knees at 90 degrees, but I will modify my technique.