Form check for A3
I'm on the front of my feet but it looks like I could lean a little bit more forward. Maybe stabilize core a bit more as well. Otherwise I think this looks decent. Thoughts?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Coleman Williams, September 19, 2022 · 1 Replies · 21 Views
Form check for A3
I'm on the front of my feet but it looks like I could lean a little bit more forward. Maybe stabilize core a bit more as well. Otherwise I think this looks decent. Thoughts?
7 hours ago, Coleman Williams said:Form check for A3
I'm on the front of my feet but it looks like I could lean a little bit more forward. Maybe stabilize core a bit more as well. Otherwise I think this looks decent. Thoughts?
Hey Williams, my main suggestion is to use only a little amount of lean especially if you cannot recover the protraction and the proper posterior pelvic tilt in the top position.