This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

How often should you train handstands?

Started by Andrew Tavarez, August 26, 2022 · 1 Replies · 144 Views

Andrew Tavarez

Hi 

How often, and on what days should I add in the hand stand course?   

I am currently working through the guided intermediate 2 plan and want to add in the hand stand course. My current schedule is 

Sunday: thoracic  bridge 

Monday: foundation upper body 

Tuesday: foundation core + lower body 

Wednesday: middle split 

Thursday: foundation upper body 

Friday: foundation core + lower body 

Saturday: front stretch 

 

What day or days would you add in the hand stand routine, if you were in my position? 

 

Alessandro Mainente
10 hours ago, Andrew Tavarez said:

Hi 

How often, and on what days should I add in the hand stand course?   

I am currently working through the guided intermediate 2 plan and want to add in the hand stand course. My current schedule is 

Sunday: thoracic  bridge 

Monday: foundation upper body 

Tuesday: foundation core + lower body 

Wednesday: middle split 

Thursday: foundation upper body 

Friday: foundation core + lower body 

Saturday: front stretch 

 

What day or days would you add in the hand stand routine, if you were in my position? 

 

Hey Andrew, i would go forTuesday and Friday!