Started GB in December 2020. When I began, well, let's say I was in terrible shape. Couldn't even sit up at a 90 for pancake.
Started the middle split series about nine months ago. Been working on these roll throughs every Saturday since then, only missing a couple weeks here and there for, you know life stuff. When I started I had to turn to one side and muscle it up. Then switch to the other side and repeat. I also was not strong enough to lift myself up for all ten. I could maybe do two or three and I was so exhausted I'd have to just wait til the next week.
Well, happy to say I finally got my first full ten roll throughs, from the front!! I know, I know, I didn't do them exactly right. I had to revisit the stretch series video to see the form, because since it's the last exercise in the video I would shut it off and do it at my own pace. I guess over time I had forgotten to stretch forward, as well as close legs. So I'll remember to do that from now on. But the hard parts I can do now!
Also adding in a few cartwheels, I know these are far from perfect form but, come on, I just wanted to have some fun and try to do them fast. Reminds me of breakdancing in the parking lot back when I was in high school. It's so much fun.
I love this program!