Hi coaches,
I'll start these off in half-lay until I get stronger.
I guess the idea is to these very controlled. I see the so called "ice cream makers" being done on social media but with momentum, probably defeating it's purpose.
Thanks!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Awais Muzaffar, August 12, 2022 · 1 Replies · 54 Views
Hi coaches,
I'll start these off in half-lay until I get stronger.
I guess the idea is to these very controlled. I see the so called "ice cream makers" being done on social media but with momentum, probably defeating it's purpose.
Thanks!
On 8/12/2022 at 8:03 AM, Awais Muzaffar said:Hi coaches,
I'll start these off in half-lay until I get stronger.
I guess the idea is to these very controlled. I see the so called "ice cream makers" being done on social media but with momentum, probably defeating it's purpose.
Thanks!
Hi Awais, yes thi is a portion of it...
I think that a bit of momentum is necessary.