Hi! Here is my form on pushups: https://photos.app.goo.gl/ryJJ7S87eeZaGeUh6
I think I should work on my PPT more, but is there anything else to keep an eye on?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Kacper Madej, August 8, 2022 · 3 Replies · 58 Views
Hi! Here is my form on pushups: https://photos.app.goo.gl/ryJJ7S87eeZaGeUh6
I think I should work on my PPT more, but is there anything else to keep an eye on?
Like you said, work on hitting a stronger PPT. Additionally, focus on hitting full protraction at the top of each rep. This will set you up for success on future progressions. Also, remember to engage your core muscles to help keep your spine in alignment.
Here are my newer attempts, I think they look better both in terms of PPT and full protraction. However, it seems that I do a small pike in my hips along with the protraction?
18 hours ago, Kacper Madej said:Here are my newer attempts, I think they look better both in terms of PPT and full protraction. However, it seems that I do a small pike in my hips along with the protraction?
yes you do it in the top position. but you shouldn't. protraction does not realted to pike position...one is shoulder blade activation. the other one is hip activation.