This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

PHS PE7

Started by Reilly Herbst, July 21, 2022 · 8 Replies · 55 Views

Alessandro Mainente
5 hours ago, Reilly Herbst said:

Hey Reilly i think that the bigget part of the work should be done on mobility. my 2 cent here is to try to arch your lower back opening the chest and try to feel the muscles work on the lower back...then move the upper body down until you can feel the tension on the lower back.

Reilly Herbst

 

Alessandro Mainente
10 hours ago, Reilly Herbst said:

 

very nice...

Reilly Herbst

The PE is starting to feel easy but my IM is far behind, I have a hard time reaching apt in my pancake. Should I move on to the next progression and add extra pancake work?

Alessandro Mainente
15 hours ago, Reilly Herbst said:

The PE is starting to feel easy but my IM is far behind, I have a hard time reaching apt in my pancake. Should I move on to the next progression and add extra pancake work?

for me is good...my suggestion is extra pike work especially active...ans especially you must unlock ad the hips...

Reilly Herbst

What extra exercises should I do for pike work and to unlock my hips?

Alessandro Mainente
3 hours ago, Reilly Herbst said:

What extra exercises should I do for pike work and to unlock my hips?

I like the inverted front split!

in this way you cannot compensate with upper back. the upper leg should reach lower and lower.

image.png

Reilly Herbst

Perfect! I will start adding this into my daily stretching. Thank you