Hi, 3 weeks on this one and pretty much no progress. Maybe my hands positioning is limiting myself or I have to fix something in my form. Any help appreciated, thanks!
first set:
last set:
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by MARIO LOPEZ RUIZ, July 13, 2022 · 3 Replies · 30 Views
Hi, 3 weeks on this one and pretty much no progress. Maybe my hands positioning is limiting myself or I have to fix something in my form. Any help appreciated, thanks!
first set:
last set:
15 hours ago, MARIO LOPEZ RUIZ said:Hi, 3 weeks on this one and pretty much no progress. Maybe my hands positioning is limiting myself or I have to fix something in my form. Any help appreciated, thanks!
first set:
last set:
hey Mario what is your level on planche development at the moment?
@Alessandro Mainente I am currently at sPL/PE6 at step 9 working for mastery
On 7/14/2022 at 11:57 AM, MARIO LOPEZ RUIZ said:@Alessandro Mainente I am currently at sPL/PE6 at step 9 working for mastery
ok...this can be the reason of why you feel it pretty hard!