Hey guys,
Is this a good way to train the planche. I can hold a tuck planche for 3 sec, but I think its too short to make quality sets. Thats why I choose the band.
I forgot to breathe but I wil think of it next time.
MOMVnHhfEUE
Started by Getinthecar, June 23, 2010 · 7 Replies · 2,444 Views
Hey guys,
Is this a good way to train the planche. I can hold a tuck planche for 3 sec, but I think its too short to make quality sets. Thats why I choose the band.
I forgot to breathe but I wil think of it next time.
MOMVnHhfEUE
(1) How long can you hold advanced frog stand?
(2) Coach has said that he recommends 3x30 floor l-sit before beginning planche work. Can you complete this?
(3) Planche will proceed much faster if you first hold solid full back lever. Can you do this?
trianglechoke7 said:(1) How long can you hold advanced frog stand?(2) Coach has said that he recommends 3x30 floor l-sit before beginning planche work. Can you complete this?
(3) Planche will proceed much faster if you first hold solid full back lever. Can you do this?
Thanks for the quick comment.
(1) I can't hold a advanced frog stand. I tried it several times but I just fail
(2) No I can hold 3x20sec l-sits
(3) Not a full back lever. 5sec Straddle Back lever.
3. Acceptable.
2. Needs more work. You are close though.
1. When doing Pseudo Planche Pushups, I would insert a hold at the top to planche as much as possible.
You can continue to work tuck planche as skill work and fun work but it's not exactly what you need to be focusing on.
Another point is you must have fun and look forward to your training. If practicing the tuck planche in a band does this for it's fine. It's the same reason I continue to work the Pseudo Planche or Tuck Planche on a Swiss Ball.
Getinthecar said:(1) I can't hold a advanced frog stand. I tried it several times but I just fail
Do you know how many times Thomas Edison failed before he invented the light bulb? If he quit after only several times, Las Vegas wouldn't be nearly as fun at night.
BTW, you can do a frog stand, right?
trianglechoke7 said:Getinthecar said:(1) I can't hold a advanced frog stand. I tried it several times but I just fail
Do you know how many times Thomas Edison failed before he invented the light bulb? If he quit after only several times, Las Vegas wouldn't be nearly as fun at night.
BTW, you can do a frog stand, right?
You're right I should focus more on learning the advanced frog stand.
for some reason heavy breathing coupled with that username makes me feel a little on edge.