This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Front split and middle split series a bit too much at the moment.

Started by Mr Robert P Goss, June 29, 2022 · 1 Replies · 80 Views

Mr Robert P Goss

Hello, 

I’m really enjoying Foundation One, and feel that I am at the right level mostly, however the Front Split and Middle Split series days are very difficult. I struggle to get anywhere near the proper form for the majority of the stretches. 
 

Would it be worth replacing these days with something a bit more basic, for example Fundamentals or extra Knee Series/Restore work? 
 

Thank you,

Alessandro Mainente
20 hours ago, Mr Robert P Goss said:

Hello, 

I’m really enjoying Foundation One, and feel that I am at the right level mostly, however the Front Split and Middle Split series days are very difficult. I struggle to get anywhere near the proper form for the majority of the stretches. 
 

Would it be worth replacing these days with something a bit more basic, for example Fundamentals or extra Knee Series/Restore work? 
 

Thank you,

Hey Robert, nice question and nice evaluation...restore series if perfect especially for everything that involves spine , shoulder and hips.