This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

A3 - Full Squat

Started by Kacper Madej, June 28, 2022 · 3 Replies · 37 Views

Kacper Madej

Hi coaches,

 

Here's my full squat + the mobility: https://photos.app.goo.gl/6jHgM9PNuhgHmgKi6

 

I'm keeping my heels on the mat slightly elevated due to my very poor ankle mobility that doesn't seem to be getting any better... So is my hip mobility.

 

What should I focus on?

Alessandro Mainente
18 hours ago, Kacper Madej said:

Hi coaches,

 

Here's my full squat + the mobility: https://photos.app.goo.gl/6jHgM9PNuhgHmgKi6

 

I'm keeping my heels on the mat slightly elevated due to my very poor ankle mobility that doesn't seem to be getting any better... So is my hip mobility.

 

What should I focus on?

Hey Kakper i would say that you can reach the parallel without too much elan with the upper body on the legs together squat" you can  shift the ankle's problem over more hips mobility...like i did...

for your execution strive to push the knees out so that the upper legs follow the long-toe direction.

Alessandro Mainente
12 hours ago, Kacper Madej said:

Hey Alessandro, this is my "legs together squat": https://photos.app.goo.gl/NAjbgZn1FzBs7Cxr6

I think I'm out of hope :razz:

 

I also tried pushing the knees out more, is this a bit better? https://photos.app.goo.gl/w2ukrSseCumuLhfw7

You must focus in the knees out especially in the deepest position where the ankles is no longer a problem. especially yhte RX knee tends to move inward.

what about your ankle mobility....probably you will need a ounter balance weigth to perform all the single leg movement.