This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

A3 Front Lever - Staddle Hollow Body Hold

Started by Kacper Madej, June 28, 2022 · 5 Replies · 38 Views

Kacper Madej

Hi coaches,

 

Here are by staddle hollow body holds along with the mobility: https://photos.app.goo.gl/VqcwjSrZuKvjq97R7

 

I see the camera angle isn't perfect, so I can film it again if needed - what would be a good angle?

 

Is there anything to improve from this video?

Alessandro Mainente
18 hours ago, Kacper Madej said:

Hi coaches,

 

Here are by staddle hollow body holds along with the mobility: https://photos.app.goo.gl/VqcwjSrZuKvjq97R7

 

I see the camera angle isn't perfect, so I can film it again if needed - what would be a good angle?

 

Is there anything to improve from this video?

hey Kacper the form is not so bad...probably my suggestion is to curl a bit more the spine...

Kacper Madej

Thanks @Alessandro Mainente! One question - how hard should I squeeze my glutes in this exercise? I don't consciously try to do it and the tension on them is quite low during the hold

Alessandro Mainente
11 hours ago, Kacper Madej said:

Thanks @Alessandro Mainente! One question - how hard should I squeeze my glutes in this exercise? I don't consciously try to do it and the tension on them is quite low during the hold

rather than squeeze you should think about pull the heels on the floor because glutes should reduce the hips flexion.

Kacper Madej
On 6/29/2022 at 5:14 PM, Alessandro Mainente said:

hey Kacper the form is not so bad...probably my suggestion is to curl a bit more the spine...

Is this the good amount of curling? https://photos.app.goo.gl/wpW6wTq9RSbwCr6d9