This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

C3 Manna - V-Ups

Started by Kacper Madej, June 28, 2022 · 3 Replies · 38 Views

Kacper Madej

Hi coaches,

 

I previously did the test and it assigned me Foundations 2, so I were already doing undergrip hanging leg lifts, but I decided to go back to F1 and re-test myself on everything. V-Ups are the first exercise I feel like I struggle in the manna progression: https://photos.app.goo.gl/MiGdeomsjZqBQGw97

 

My observations:

- I tend to lose tension in the quads and feet flexion in some reps

- I don't consistently go as far as I'm able to

 

Are these observations correct and is there anything else to focus on?

Alessandro Mainente
18 hours ago, Kacper Madej said:

Hi coaches,

 

I previously did the test and it assigned me Foundations 2, so I were already doing undergrip hanging leg lifts, but I decided to go back to F1 and re-test myself on everything. V-Ups are the first exercise I feel like I struggle in the manna progression: https://photos.app.goo.gl/MiGdeomsjZqBQGw97

 

My observations:

- I tend to lose tension in the quads and feet flexion in some reps

- I don't consistently go as far as I'm able to

 

Are these observations correct and is there anything else to focus on?

this is a good starting point...the first suggestion is beginning with a physica sensation of having the quads squeezed at max...then perform the exercise while you feel always this sensation. 

Kacper Madej
On 6/29/2022 at 5:13 PM, Alessandro Mainente said:

this is a good starting point...the first suggestion is beginning with a physica sensation of having the quads squeezed at max...then perform the exercise while you feel always this sensation. 

Thanks Alessandro, I think this cue really helped! Does this look good now? https://photos.app.goo.gl/DXXqABKxHg8WoSDz8

Alessandro Mainente
12 hours ago, Kacper Madej said:

Thanks Alessandro, I think this cue really helped! Does this look good now? https://photos.app.goo.gl/DXXqABKxHg8WoSDz8

They are better but on some reps especially at the beginning you can see that you begin by raising your knees first. the input should be to raise the feet.