This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

RC/PE2 Ground Rows

Started by Nicolas Krause, June 26, 2022 · 5 Replies · 63 Views

Nicolas Krause

Third set of 3x3 shown. I have just transitioned to the ground rows, and thought it would be a good time to get a form check before any bad habits can be developed. How do these look? 
 

 

Alessandro Mainente
18 hours ago, Nicolas Krause said:

Third set of 3x3 shown. I have just transitioned to the ground rows, and thought it would be a good time to get a form check before any bad habits can be developed. How do these look? 
 

 

Hey Nicolas, nice work here...

Nicolas Krause

Here is an update, just wanted to make sure I am still on the right track?

 

Alessandro Mainente
8 hours ago, Nicolas Krause said:

Here is an update, just wanted to make sure I am still on the right track?

 

Probably the only one tip is to be sure that in the top position the straps should be vertical...

Nicolas Krause

https://youtu.be/tILVppG7OvY

When I make this adjustment, it looks like my shoulders are a little further from the ground in the bottom position. Am I still low enough to the ground here? (This is as low as my rings will reach with my current setup)

Alessandro Mainente
6 hours ago, Nicolas Krause said:

https://youtu.be/tILVppG7OvY

When I make this adjustment, it looks like my shoulders are a little further from the ground in the bottom position. Am I still low enough to the ground here? (This is as low as my rings will reach with my current setup)

Nicolas, yes....now is correct and the setup is enough!