Hi, I’m unsure of the accepted standard for ROM in this movement, so I’d love to know if my technique is up to par on this one?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Nicolas Krause, June 26, 2022 · 1 Replies · 15 Views
Hi, I’m unsure of the accepted standard for ROM in this movement, so I’d love to know if my technique is up to par on this one?
18 hours ago, Nicolas Krause said:Hi, I’m unsure of the accepted standard for ROM in this movement, so I’d love to know if my technique is up to par on this one?
Hi Nicolas, the technique is good...you simply need a lot of work here...you can eventually help the improvement by doing the exercise back to the wall and helping with the hand of the opposite side to reach a bit lower with the knee.