Would appreciate feedback on my PPP form. I know I need to lean more (I am measuring distance of hands from the wall and slowly increasing lean). I am also trying to focus on staying on instep.
Is there anything else I can improve?
Thanks a lot
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Matus Michalicka, June 24, 2022 · 3 Replies · 46 Views
Would appreciate feedback on my PPP form. I know I need to lean more (I am measuring distance of hands from the wall and slowly increasing lean). I am also trying to focus on staying on instep.
Is there anything else I can improve?
Thanks a lot
On 6/24/2022 at 6:12 PM, Matus Michalicka said:Would appreciate feedback on my PPP form. I know I need to lean more (I am measuring distance of hands from the wall and slowly increasing lean). I am also trying to focus on staying on instep.
Is there anything else I can improve?
Thanks a lot
Hey Matus....can you perform the element without the aid of the wall?
yes, the wall is there just to accurately and honestly measure the lean. Is there a better way to track the lean?
19 hours ago, Matus Michalicka said:yes, the wall is there just to accurately and honestly measure the lean. Is there a better way to track the lean?
Yes, wrap a band in your trousers and let it hang at the point where it touches the floor...then lean until it is in between the forearms. the more the trousers are closer to the sternum the earlier the bands will be in between the forearms (with less lean). the more the trousers are away from the belly button the harder it is...