Hi, just looking for feedback? I've noticed in the IM video that my scapular retraction is... definitely not as strong as it appears to be in the demonstration videos so I'll be working on that.
PE
IM
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by David Pardy 340028, April 26, 2022 · 5 Replies · 30 Views
Hi, just looking for feedback? I've noticed in the IM video that my scapular retraction is... definitely not as strong as it appears to be in the demonstration videos so I'll be working on that.
PE
IM
1 hour ago, David Pardy 340028 said:Hi, just looking for feedback? I've noticed in the IM video that my scapular retraction is... definitely not as strong as it appears to be in the demonstration videos so I'll be working on that.
PE
IM
hey David nice work on both of them. can you show please a back view of the table?
Thanks Alex, I'll do that next time I do the exercise as I noticed a bit of soreness in my shoulders and elbows during the sets yesterday so I'll give them a rest
On 4/26/2022 at 5:32 PM, Alessandro Mainente said:hey David nice work on both of them. can you show please a back view of the table?
Hi Alex, is this what you're after? Cheers
18 hours ago, David Pardy 340028 said:Hi Alex, is this what you're after? Cheers
Yes, strive to hold the hands under the shoulders!
Ok will do!