This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SLS PE9

Started by Cayn Borthwick, April 22, 2022 · 3 Replies · 25 Views

Cayn Borthwick

Hello,

after a form check please.

Thanks

Alessandro Mainente
3 hours ago, Cayn Borthwick said:

Hello,

after a form check please.

Thanks

Hey Cayn, do you feel yourself limited by crossed leg of ankle mobility?

Cayn Borthwick

Hi Alessandro,

I don’t think so! But I will check. I feel a lot of tightness in my right glute, and my hips and abductors are often stiff. I also have an old meniscus injury in my right knee that flares up occasionally, so I am quite wary of positions where it can twist, such as cross legged.

Should I try and keep my knee more parallel with the floor as I descend?

thansks 

Alessandro Mainente
15 hours ago, Cayn Borthwick said:

Hi Alessandro,

I don’t think so! But I will check. I feel a lot of tightness in my right glute, and my hips and abductors are often stiff. I also have an old meniscus injury in my right knee that flares up occasionally, so I am quite wary of positions where it can twist, such as cross legged.

Should I try and keep my knee more parallel with the floor as I descend?

thansks 

well you can move lower a bit more....the piriformis stretch from middle split class is very useful.