Hey coaches and athletes,
I guess I have to go lower, right? I'm sry for the sound and my body fat :O
What else can I improve?
Thx for your help.
Greets Nicholas
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Nicholas Lehmann, April 20, 2022 · 3 Replies · 56 Views
Hey coaches and athletes,
I guess I have to go lower, right? I'm sry for the sound and my body fat :O
What else can I improve?
Thx for your help.
Greets Nicholas
You're off to a good start! Try to engage your glutes while dropping your hips a little bit closer to the ground to create a straighter body line from your feet to your shoulders. You are currently shrugging (elevating) your shoulders quite a bit. Work on keeping your shoulders depressed throughout your push up. Keep up the great work!
Thank you Jeffrey for your detail attention!
I think I'm still shrugging too much and I lose tension in my glutes,right?
Do I need to keep the heels together during the whole movement?!
https://youtube.com/shorts/SvNQve9MmeU?feature=share
18 hours ago, Nicholas Lehmann said:Thank you Jeffrey for your detail attention!
I think I'm still shrugging too much and I lose tension in my glutes,right?
Do I need to keep the heels together during the whole movement?!
https://youtube.com/shorts/SvNQve9MmeU?feature=share
Yes, heels together will help- you have some buffer for sure , so take off some reps and focus on less BUT perfect reps.