This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Rings/Handstand. How do I get begin?

Started by Jacob Markarian, April 13, 2022 · 1 Replies · 97 Views

Jacob Markarian

Hello, new member here. 

I am currently in the intermediate 1 module working my way through A1, B1, C1, etc. I wanted to start learning some rings and some handstand stuff but I am unclear on where to start. When I use the "Create my own workout function", It shows that I should complete A1, B1, C1, D1, and E1, for the Handstand and Ring module. Is that correct or should I start and complete all the steps in A1 before I move on to B1?

 

Thank you in advance!

Sincerely, 
Jake

Alessandro Mainente
17 hours ago, Jacob Markarian said:

Hello, new member here. 

I am currently in the intermediate 1 module working my way through A1, B1, C1, etc. I wanted to start learning some rings and some handstand stuff but I am unclear on where to start. When I use the "Create my own workout function", It shows that I should complete A1, B1, C1, D1, and E1, for the Handstand and Ring module. Is that correct or should I start and complete all the steps in A1 before I move on to B1?

 

Thank you in advance!

Sincerely, 
Jake

Hi Jake every single "letter" is a stand alonge progression. they are separated modules. every module runs for itself, you can be more avanced in the "A" module and still training on the beginning of the "C" module.