Step 1 - 3x3r
Flexibility for Swivel Hips (iM) is pretty poor, especially on the left leg. Is it ok to use the hands to gently push legs down a little? I'm guessing working on these daily will help with flexibility!? Any tips for this one?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Nicholas Rubinich, April 11, 2022 · 1 Replies · 18 Views
Step 1 - 3x3r
Flexibility for Swivel Hips (iM) is pretty poor, especially on the left leg. Is it ok to use the hands to gently push legs down a little? I'm guessing working on these daily will help with flexibility!? Any tips for this one?
19 hours ago, Nicholas Rubinich said:Step 1 - 3x3r
Flexibility for Swivel Hips (iM) is pretty poor, especially on the left leg. Is it ok to use the hands to gently push legs down a little? I'm guessing working on these daily will help with flexibility!? Any tips for this one?
Hey Nicholas, yes you can use the hand to push gently down and yes again you can do it more often. on the shrugs strive to hold the elbows locked.