Side view:
Front View:
Do I need to protract my scapular more?
Also, when viewed from the side, it looks like my hips are moving as I'm going down, will squeezing my glutes prevent such movement?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Jefferson Chen Tang, April 4, 2022 · 1 Replies · 10 Views
Side view:
Front View:
Do I need to protract my scapular more?
Also, when viewed from the side, it looks like my hips are moving as I'm going down, will squeezing my glutes prevent such movement?
17 hours ago, Jefferson Chen Tang said:Side view:
Front View:
Do I need to protract my scapular more?
Also, when viewed from the side, it looks like my hips are moving as I'm going down, will squeezing my glutes prevent such movement?
Hey Jefferson, moving forward is pretty common but not a mistake at all. and yes..more protraction at the top and locked elbows at the bottom.