Hey guys, everything is taking much slower than expected. I as wondering how much usually foundation 1 takes to complete if one follows the guidelines and schedule? Is 1 year reasonable amount of time?
As always, thanks!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Rokas Grigaitis, March 30, 2022 · 1 Replies · 137 Views
Hey guys, everything is taking much slower than expected. I as wondering how much usually foundation 1 takes to complete if one follows the guidelines and schedule? Is 1 year reasonable amount of time?
As always, thanks!
My experience? A year to get through Foundation One for all three areas and the seven disciplines (Core, Upper Body, and Lower Body)? Not a chance. You will get though some depending upon the physical history you bring to the table. I got through Foundation Three Lower Body in a year. But am still on Foundation One for some Upper Body and Core after 5+ years. It's also going to depend on how true you are to yourself in terms of successfully achieving mastery and moving on. I see videos a lot on this site of people who are well past my level for say, Rope Climb, who I can tell wouldn't be able to complete 5 x 15 Ground Rows in good form.
When I first started, I had visions of doing the human flag within two years of starting. I totally under-estimated the physicality needed to do something like that. This program is very humbling. But still an amazing workout and I'm way fitter than I would have been doing most other workout disciplines.