This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HBP/PE1 mastery

Started by Rokas Grigaitis, March 25, 2022 · 6 Replies · 26 Views

Rokas Grigaitis

Hello, here's my last set of 5x15 of strenght and mobility exercises. Could you please let me know if the form is good enough to move on to PE2?

 

Thanks!

Alessandro Mainente
10 hours ago, Rokas Grigaitis said:

Hello, here's my last set of 5x15 of strenght and mobility exercises. Could you please let me know if the form is good enough to move on to PE2?

 

Thanks!

I Rokas, i prefer you to do slower repetition in order to check for shoulder stability.

Rokas Grigaitis

Hi Alessandro, here's an update.

Left shoulder:

Right shoulder:

Thanks!

Alessandro Mainente
23 hours ago, Rokas Grigaitis said:

Hi Alessandro, here's an update.

Left shoulder:

Right shoulder:

Thanks!

They are definitely better!

Rokas Grigaitis

Hi Alessandro,

thank you for your input. What would you suggest to do next? Should I stay at this step for some time to improve depression further or try to move on on lower incline?

Thanks!

Rokas Grigaitis

Hi Alessandro,

I've tried PE2, here's the video. Let me know whether you think depression is OK and I should stay at PE2 or put some incline again and work from there.

Thanks!

Alessandro Mainente
3 hours ago, Rokas Grigaitis said:

Hi Alessandro,

I've tried PE2, here's the video. Let me know whether you think depression is OK and I should stay at PE2 or put some incline again and work from there.

Thanks!

I would look for an intermediate step so a surface up to knees level for your hands...