Hi guys, my shoulder extension is lacking behind strongly and limits progression in some iM exercises in the foundation series. I am religiously doing TB series once a week and I know that it requires patience and time. However I consider to add an exercise for daily limber to fasten my progress. Would a daily 2min german hang be good for that? Or do you propose something of less intensity, like table rocks or passive german sit strech? Thanks!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Daily limber for shoulder extension
Started by Rokas Grigaitis, March 23, 2022 · 1 Replies · 69 Views
4 minutes ago, Rokas Grigaitis said:Hi guys, my shoulder extension is lacking behind strongly and limits progression in some iM exercises in the foundation series. I am religiously doing TB series once a week and I know that it requires patience and time. However I consider to add an exercise for daily limber to fasten my progress. Would a daily 2min german hang be good for that? Or do you propose something of less intensity, like table rocks or passive german sit strech? Thanks!
Hi Rokas, nope, floor shoulder extension or rocking table is better.