This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

RC/PE1 mastery

Started by Rokas Grigaitis, March 22, 2022 · 3 Replies · 20 Views

Rokas Grigaitis

Hi, could you please check if this form is good enough for mastery?

Thanks!

Jeffrey Bittner

You are picking up quite a bit of movement in your spine as you do your rows. Remember to engage your core muscles to help keep your spine in alignment. Additionally, try to keep your head in a neutral position throughout your set.

Rokas Grigaitis

Hi Jeffrey, I've tried to work on the mistakes, here's an update:

Is this better? Still some details to attend or can I move on to PE2?

Thanks!

Alessandro Mainente
11 hours ago, Rokas Grigaitis said:

Hi Jeffrey, I've tried to work on the mistakes, here's an update:

Is this better? Still some details to attend or can I move on to PE2?

Thanks!

Yes, is better, you have the tendency to speed up too much the movement. at this phase you should aim for controlled repetitions.