This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Program Review

Started by Aaron Hughson, March 13, 2022 · 1 Replies · 112 Views

Aaron Hughson

Hi All,

 

I’d like to know if the following is a solid program for my weekly routine and if there would be any suggestions as to increasing its overall efficiency. Or any assessments I can make towards possibly regressing in certain places.

 

Monday 8:15-10:15

  • Sauna 20
  • Banded (Band Series) Warm Up 15
  • Foundation Upper Body 20
  • Cycle 15 Minutes
  • Thoracic Stretching 30
  • Sauna 15 Minutes

Tuesday 9:15-11:15

  • Sauna + Warm Up 20
  • HIIT GST 15
  • Single Bar Shoulder Mobility 10
  • Weekly Shoulders 10
  • Cycle 20 Minutes
  • Sauna 15

Wednesday 8:15-10:15

  • Sauna + Warm Up 20
  • Hip Prehap 10
  • GST Legs 25
  • Middle Split 35
  • Sauna 15

Thursday 8:15-10:15

  • Sauna + Warm Up 20
  • HIIT GST 15
  • Weighted Mobility 20
  • Elbow Sequence 10
  • Cycle 30 
  • Sauna 15

Friday 8:15-10:15

  • Sauna + Warm Up 20
  • Foundation Core 15
  • Cycle 25
  • Front Split 30
  • Sauna 15
  •  
  • Most times I am not able to successfully do the final work in the stretch series so I will normally stop and when I see improvements I make attempts.

Thanks!

Alessandro Mainente
10 hours ago, Aaron Hughson said:

Hi All,

 

I’d like to know if the following is a solid program for my weekly routine and if there would be any suggestions as to increasing its overall efficiency. Or any assessments I can make towards possibly regressing in certain places.

 

Monday 8:15-10:15

  • Sauna 20
  • Banded (Band Series) Warm Up 15
  • Foundation Upper Body 20
  • Cycle 15 Minutes
  • Thoracic Stretching 30
  • Sauna 15 Minutes

Tuesday 9:15-11:15

  • Sauna + Warm Up 20
  • HIIT GST 15
  • Single Bar Shoulder Mobility 10
  • Weekly Shoulders 10
  • Cycle 20 Minutes
  • Sauna 15

Wednesday 8:15-10:15

  • Sauna + Warm Up 20
  • Hip Prehap 10
  • GST Legs 25
  • Middle Split 35
  • Sauna 15

Thursday 8:15-10:15

  • Sauna + Warm Up 20
  • HIIT GST 15
  • Weighted Mobility 20
  • Elbow Sequence 10
  • Cycle 30 
  • Sauna 15

Friday 8:15-10:15

  • Sauna + Warm Up 20
  • Foundation Core 15
  • Cycle 25
  • Front Split 30
  • Sauna 15
  •  
  • Most times I am not able to successfully do the final work in the stretch series so I will normally stop and when I see improvements I make attempts.

Thanks!

Hi AAron, well if something is ok for you depends....on long time goals...and actual improvements....