Hi,
Can you please provide me with some feedback on my form? I find that I start well, but the lower I get my body is coming under the bar and my shoulders are coming up and my form collapses. Any tips? I include here a front and side view.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by George Traganidas 235308, March 9, 2022 · 1 Replies · 23 Views
Hi,
Can you please provide me with some feedback on my form? I find that I start well, but the lower I get my body is coming under the bar and my shoulders are coming up and my form collapses. Any tips? I include here a front and side view.
16 hours ago, George Traganidas 235308 said:Hi,
Can you please provide me with some feedback on my form? I find that I start well, but the lower I get my body is coming under the bar and my shoulders are coming up and my form collapses. Any tips? I include here a front and side view.
Nice...strive to hold more the depression as you move down.