Hello!
I have so much trouble with this, Ive been avoiding it. My thoracic area is pretty much locked, which as a surfer is not great, part of the reason I started GB. Any advice much appreciated!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Cayn Borthwick, March 1, 2022 · 1 Replies · 17 Views
Hello!
I have so much trouble with this, Ive been avoiding it. My thoracic area is pretty much locked, which as a surfer is not great, part of the reason I started GB. Any advice much appreciated!
3 hours ago, Cayn Borthwick said:Hello!
I have so much trouble with this, Ive been avoiding it. My thoracic area is pretty much locked, which as a surfer is not great, part of the reason I started GB. Any advice much appreciated!
Hi Cayin ,is suggested to put the chin on the floor instead of the forehead.