This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

5x10 seconds partial wall handstands consecutively?

Started by Botond Orban, February 24, 2022 · 2 Replies · 22 Views

Botond Orban

Hi guys, 

:) I am happy that I finished the 5x10seconds partial wall handstands.

https://share.icloud.com/photos/0b2if8IxAb-v7UlULdF3Sxkqw#Harghita

https://share.icloud.com/photos/0caORNdcyPasPkOqrurDYt5wA#Harghita
https://www.icloud.com/photos/#0cavywVUqxp8hs18rKuGoHieA
https://www.icloud.com/photos/#080lr5fkHINWEHKTYEDsNN21A
https://www.icloud.com/photos/#0a70RTMjWw1wYdqE9EjMJZkfQ

In the Partial Wall Handstand should those 5x10 secs be consecutive to each other? or May I make a break by rest a bit between the series?

And I have the same question for the 10 second free handstand. Because there I managed to progress to 3x2sec 5x2 secs but there are a lot of tries where I am overfalling or I don't have enough momentum. So the 3x2secs and 5x2secs are not consecutive. They are total successes from about 10-15 tries :)
 


 

Alessandro Mainente
3 hours ago, Botond Orban said:

Hi guys, 

:) I am happy that I finished the 5x10seconds partial wall handstands.

https://share.icloud.com/photos/0b2if8IxAb-v7UlULdF3Sxkqw#Harghita

https://share.icloud.com/photos/0caORNdcyPasPkOqrurDYt5wA#Harghita
https://www.icloud.com/photos/#0cavywVUqxp8hs18rKuGoHieA
https://www.icloud.com/photos/#080lr5fkHINWEHKTYEDsNN21A
https://www.icloud.com/photos/#0a70RTMjWw1wYdqE9EjMJZkfQ

In the Partial Wall Handstand should those 5x10 secs be consecutive to each other? or May I make a break by rest a bit between the series?

And I have the same question for the 10 second free handstand. Because there I managed to progress to 3x2sec 5x2 secs but there are a lot of tries where I am overfalling or I don't have enough momentum. So the 3x2secs and 5x2secs are not consecutive. They are total successes from about 10-15 tries :)
 


 

Hey Botond...they should be consecutive...because 60'' in a row means to possess a very good familiarity with the exercise.

Botond Orban
17 minutes ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

Hey Botond...they should be consecutive...because 60'' in a row means to possess a very good familiarity with the exercise.

Thx, I lika that maximalist attitude ;)