This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SLS/PE2

Started by Rokas Grigaitis, February 23, 2022 · 6 Replies · 28 Views

Rokas Grigaitis

Hi, could you please check the form of strength and mobility exercises?

 

Alessandro Mainente
6 hours ago, Rokas Grigaitis said:

Hi, could you please check the form of strength and mobility exercises?

 

Hi Rokas, PE is ok...while IM needs more work. are you doing also the middle split stretch series?

Rokas Grigaitis

Hi, Alessandro, thank you. What should be the goal for iM? 90°?

I'm doing all three: middle, front split and bridge series. Once a week. Since I also know, that my hips need improvement, especially in external/internal in rotation I also do some low intensity custom daily mobility/stretching routine for them.

Do you have any suggestions how to improve the ROM?

Alessandro Mainente
23 hours ago, Rokas Grigaitis said:

Hi, Alessandro, thank you. What should be the goal for iM? 90°?

I'm doing all three: middle, front split and bridge series. Once a week. Since I also know, that my hips need improvement, especially in external/internal in rotation I also do some low intensity custom daily mobility/stretching routine for them.

Do you have any suggestions how to improve the ROM?

Patience.....here patience...

Rokas Grigaitis

Thank you Alessadro. I would value your thoughts on several more questions:

1. Is the stretch series (front split, middle split, thoracic bridge) once a week with added post-workout foundations 1 mobility follow along videos (1x week single bar weighted mobility, 2x week weighted mobility and 1xweek knee series) enough to improve mobility and flexibility or I should add additional daily low-intesity mobility work to speed up the process?

2. My worry is that, to improve mobility it takes 3-6 months at least. Should be doing parallel squats for that long, because iM exercises can be improved? I can easily do full squats or more difficult progressions. What do you recommend?

 

Thank you!

Alessandro Mainente
8 hours ago, Rokas Grigaitis said:

Thank you Alessadro. I would value your thoughts on several more questions:

1. Is the stretch series (front split, middle split, thoracic bridge) once a week with added post-workout foundations 1 mobility follow along videos (1x week single bar weighted mobility, 2x week weighted mobility and 1xweek knee series) enough to improve mobility and flexibility or I should add additional daily low-intesity mobility work to speed up the process?

2. My worry is that, to improve mobility it takes 3-6 months at least. Should be doing parallel squats for that long, because iM exercises can be improved? I can easily do full squats or more difficult progressions. What do you recommend?

 

Thank you!

Hi Rokas, once a week for the full class is enough. you can also pick one or 2 exercises that you need more..and do them on daily basis. for the second question is suggested to pair always with the mobility requirements, the better the mobility the better the body exerts strength.

Rokas Grigaitis

Hi Alessandro, here's an update. Is this better than before?

Thanks!