This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

From beginner plan to intermediate one

Started by Olivier Renard, February 22, 2022 · 1 Replies · 70 Views

Olivier Renard

Hello, how can I decide whether I can move from the beginner plan to the intermediate one plan? I have completed the 40 workouts of the beginner plan and have just posted some form check videos. I am fairly happy with the progress in the beginner plan but do I have to go rhough all the beginner plan levels again, post form check videos for each exercise and then get a thumbs up before moving on the iuntermediate one plan?

Many thanks,

Olivier

Alessandro Mainente
20 hours ago, Olivier Renard said:

Hello, how can I decide whether I can move from the beginner plan to the intermediate one plan? I have completed the 40 workouts of the beginner plan and have just posted some form check videos. I am fairly happy with the progress in the beginner plan but do I have to go rhough all the beginner plan levels again, post form check videos for each exercise and then get a thumbs up before moving on the iuntermediate one plan?

Many thanks,

Olivier

Olivier, well i suggest passing to intermediate1 and then post the form check of foundations as soon as possible.