This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SLS PE5 IM form check

Started by David Pardy 340028, February 22, 2022 · 6 Replies · 45 Views

David Pardy 340028

Advice please!  I don't think I'm getting quite to parallel (even the bottoms of my thighs).  I can do 5x10 with mobility and I use the previous two IMs in my warm up, along with daily back-to-wall hip swivels.  Still very tight and progress is extremely slow with my hip mobility despite being able to pike with hands flat on the floor.

 

Alessandro Mainente
11 hours ago, David Pardy 340028 said:

Advice please!  I don't think I'm getting quite to parallel (even the bottoms of my thighs).  I can do 5x10 with mobility and I use the previous two IMs in my warm up, along with daily back-to-wall hip swivels.  Still very tight and progress is extremely slow with my hip mobility despite being able to pike with hands flat on the floor.

 

Hey David, if you put something under the heels (maybe with 1 cm height) can you go deeper?

David Pardy 340028

Hi Alex, sorry for the slow reply.  It does make a slight difference, but I've been a bit off training the last few weeks so I'll probably be able to give a better assessment in a couple more weeks if I'm consistent.

David Pardy 340028

 

Hi Alex, any feedback please?

Alessandro Mainente
1 hour ago, David Pardy 340028 said:

 

Hi Alex, any feedback please?

Hi David, can you keep the legs together on the IM?

David Pardy 340028

Hi @Alessandro Mainente - I'm pretty sure they're touching the whole time except when I straighten up again although looking at the video it doesn't appear that way.  I'll check next time I do them and make sure.

David Pardy 340028

@Alessandro Mainente I just did the Restore Ankle/Knee today and certainly my legs were together the whole time - my thighs are touching even if my knees aren't.