This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HBP/A11 - Russian Dip

Started by Kacper Madej, February 17, 2022 · 3 Replies · 31 Views

Kacper Madej

Hi,

Here's my attempt at russian dips. How's my form looking? I believe I go a bit too far with my body compared to where my elbows are?

 

https://photos.app.goo.gl/8XyudGxgXqCmpJLC7

Alessandro Mainente
11 hours ago, Kacper Madej said:

Hi,

Here's my attempt at russian dips. How's my form looking? I believe I go a bit too far with my body compared to where my elbows are?

 

https://photos.app.goo.gl/8XyudGxgXqCmpJLC7

Hey Kacper, they seem to be very solid. one little detail, from a side view, you can notice that the shoulders reach the bar behind the elbow....on the opposite the shoulder should be...above the elbows...

Kacper Madej

Hi Alessandro, thanks for the feedback!

I believe they are above the elbows? Did you perhaps mean that they should be ahead of the elbows? Like on the attached picture, if we follow the red arrow?

 

So horizontally, the order should be: wrist, shoulder, elbow

And vertically: elbow, wrist, shoulder

 

Is my understanding correct?

Screenshot 2022-02-18 at 17.38.39.png

Alessandro Mainente
On 2/18/2022 at 5:42 PM, Kacper Madej said:

Hi Alessandro, thanks for the feedback!

I believe they are above the elbows? Did you perhaps mean that they should be ahead of the elbows? Like on the attached picture, if we follow the red arrow?

 

So horizontally, the order should be: wrist, shoulder, elbow

And vertically: elbow, wrist, shoulder

 

Is my understanding correct?

Screenshot 2022-02-18 at 17.38.39.png

Sorry for the delay...next time feel free to tag me...yes they should be exactly above the elbows from this view.