Hello,
Could I please get a form check on my plank? I'm progressing through the plank variations very quickly and want to make sure I'm doing things correctly.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Brandon Smith 289586, February 14, 2022 · 2 Replies · 18 Views
Hello,
Could I please get a form check on my plank? I'm progressing through the plank variations very quickly and want to make sure I'm doing things correctly.
Just as with your push ups, work on hitting a stronger protraction and PPT as you hold your plank. If you click through your video you can see the difference in your position from when you start your set to when you finish. Your goal is for your position to look completely uniform throughout your set. On your iM it looks like your feet are a bit low as you extend your legs, but it's hard to tell from the angle of the video. Can you also upload a side view of your iM?
10 hours ago, Jeffrey Bittner said:Just as with your push ups, work on hitting a stronger protraction and PPT as you hold your plank. If you click through your video you can see the difference in your position from when you start your set to when you finish. Your goal is for your position to look completely uniform throughout your set. On your iM it looks like your feet are a bit low as you extend your legs, but it's hard to tell from the angle of the video. Can you also upload a side view of your iM?
Thanks for the feedback. I'll get a side view on the next session.