Hi,
I did my attempt today and was able to do 5 reps. When perform this exercise; I tend to drop my chest down to the bar and I don’t think is a correct way to do it.
Please give me some feedback. Thank you!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Huy Lui, February 14, 2022 · 3 Replies · 35 Views
Hi,
I did my attempt today and was able to do 5 reps. When perform this exercise; I tend to drop my chest down to the bar and I don’t think is a correct way to do it.
Please give me some feedback. Thank you!
It looks like you are pushing your hips behind you rather than letting them drop below the bar. Try to engage your glutes to help keep a straighter body line. Keeping your head in a neutral position (straight forward) might also help you to hit a better shape.
On 2/15/2022 at 4:50 PM, Jeffrey Bittner said:It looks like you are pushing your hips behind you rather than letting them drop below the bar. Try to engage your glutes to help keep a straighter body line. Keeping your head in a neutral position (straight forward) might also help you to hit a better shape.
Hi,
Please check my form for this exercise.
Good improvement. Keep trying to straighten your hips more. Also, work on dipping a bit deeper on each rep.