Hello,
just wanted to do a form check on my JC. My progress feels slow, but I suppose it takes time to get your hands below your feet? I’m using a 12.5kg dumbell here. Thanks
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Cayn Borthwick, February 11, 2022 · 3 Replies · 41 Views
Hello,
just wanted to do a form check on my JC. My progress feels slow, but I suppose it takes time to get your hands below your feet? I’m using a 12.5kg dumbell here. Thanks
14 hours ago, Cayn Borthwick said:Hello,
just wanted to do a form check on my JC. My progress feels slow, but I suppose it takes time to get your hands below your feet? I’m using a 12.5kg dumbell here. Thanks
Hey Cayn, my only suggestion is holding the weight closer to the body...always...
Quick question - how far last the feet do hands need to go to consider this exercise completed? I can get my hands to my feet now. The associated PE is well under control. Thanks!
11 hours ago, Cayn Borthwick said:Quick question - how far last the feet do hands need to go to consider this exercise completed? I can get my hands to my feet now. The associated PE is well under control. Thanks!
Hey cayn i suggest to reach the thumbs with the lower palm.