This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

What happened to accessing the restore programs?

Started by Andre Harris, February 10, 2022 · 7 Replies · 254 Views

Andre Harris

I can no longer find the restore programs on the exercise page or class page.  What happened and how can I regain access to ALL my classes?

Jeffrey Bittner

@Andre Harris You can find your Restore courses on the 'Build Your Own Workout' page. They are listed in the 'Follow Along' section under the 'Mobility' tab. Are you able to find them?

Sean Wood

Instead of having to build your own program is there a way to just view all your courses/programs and run one without having to build a new routine? Like one used too? I’ve been playing around but can’t seem to see any way other than building a routine. Would be nice if they were all listed in the course library to access.  Thanks

Olivier Renard

Hi Sean, I agree with you. This is why I much preferred the previous version to this newer one as this one is less flexible.

Andre Harris

@Jeffery Bittner:

Hi, Jeffrey:

I was able to locate the restore programs.  I don't understand how I can add the restore programs without losing my current plan, but I guess I have to work around it.  Thanks for the follow up.

THOMAS WALDEN

Agreed. having the same issues. The new design of adjusting our workout plans is not well designed. the older design was much easier, simpler and less annoying. I want to be able to add programs to my existing workout.

 

Michael King

Man, what has happened to this place? Now, all you get is the follow-along, not the individual movement instructions. The guy even says, "Now that you've got a demonstration of all the exercises..." I'm just perplexed as to why these things were removed. 

Matthew Walker
On 4/18/2024 at 11:13 AM, Michael King said:

Man, what has happened to this place? Now, all you get is the follow-along, not the individual movement instructions. The guy even says, "Now that you've got a demonstration of all the exercises..." I'm just perplexed as to why these things were removed. 

If you open one of the videos there is a set of little squares in the footer of the video on the bottom right. If you click those you can view the individual videos/explanations.