This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Exercise library

Started by Tupac Rojas, February 9, 2022 · 2 Replies · 101 Views

Tupac Rojas

Hello everyone,

I would like to ask you for help with navigation in this new version of Gymnasticbodies website. I remember that maybe year and a half ago there was this nice library of exercises where I could just look up a skill/exercise that I want to learn and then it showed me all the progressions from the easiest one to the hardest one and also the stretches/mobility that I should superset it with.

Now I see there is the option to see the individual exercises as well in the "build your own" workout section, but they are all in one bunch either in push, pull, legs, core or mobility category, so I don´t know how to progress from one to the other. But maybe I am just not looking properly. Is there a way I could see the individual exercises in a progression order?

Jeffrey Bittner

@Tupac Rojas You can still access the 'Course Library' using the drop-down menu in the upper right-hand corner of your screen. Are you able to find everything you are looking for?

Tupac Rojas
On 2/10/2022 at 7:16 AM, Jeffrey Bittner said:

@Tupac Rojas You can still access the 'Course Library' using the drop-down menu in the upper right-hand corner of your screen. Are you able to find everything you are looking for?

Thank you, thats is exactly what I was looking for! I really appreciate it!