Would you consider this to be good enough to move on to the next progression? I'm doing 5 x 10 reps.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Patriq Hansson, February 3, 2022 · 4 Replies · 34 Views
Would you consider this to be good enough to move on to the next progression? I'm doing 5 x 10 reps.
15 hours ago, Patriq Hansson said:
Would you consider this to be good enough to move on to the next progression? I'm doing 5 x 10 reps.
Hi Patriq, i need to see the movement from the front view, from here i can see that the hips have very stable, from the front i'll see how much the spine rotates effectively.
Here is a new video, from top view.
6 hours ago, Patriq Hansson said:Here is a new video, from top view.
Hey PAtriq, thanks for the view...now..can you compare 1'' mark and 3'' mark? in the first one a single straight line runs from the bottom shoulder to the upper elbow...then what about the 3'' mark? this is no more happening..because you reached the floor by moving the upper elbows closer to the floor. on the opposite, the configuration of the stating point stays the same and....is he spine that is meant to be twisted...
On 2/14/2022 at 4:43 PM, Alessandro Mainente said:Hey PAtriq, thanks for the view...now..can you compare 1'' mark and 3'' mark? in the first one a single straight line runs from the bottom shoulder to the upper elbow...then what about the 3'' mark? this is no more happening..because you reached the floor by moving the upper elbows closer to the floor. on the opposite, the configuration of the stating point stays the same and....is he spine that is meant to be twisted...
I think I understand what you mean. So I need more flexibility in my spine. I will try to push it a bit further next time and see how it feels.
When comparing with the instruction videos though I can't see much difference between how they do it and how I do it.
Overall flexibility and mobility is my biggest issue, so I'm working a lot on that after each and evert workout session