This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

wrist strenght

Started by Rokas Grigaitis, February 2, 2022 · 7 Replies · 25 Views

Rokas Grigaitis

Hello, could you please check mo form? 

 

Alessandro Mainente
2 hours ago, Rokas Grigaitis said:

Hello, could you please check mo form? 

 

Hi Rokas.....slooooooooooooow down the rep!

Rokas Grigaitis

Thanks, besides the speed is there anything else?

Rokas Grigaitis

Here's an update. Is this good enough to move on to the PE2? This is my last set, progression 9/9

 

Alessandro Mainente
On 2/2/2022 at 12:34 PM, Rokas Grigaitis said:

Thanks, besides the speed is there anything else?

well, too often these movements are executed too much without thinking about using the muscles that are involved. it not easy to explain but for example in the first one are you thinking about using actively the wrists extensor during the exercise?

Rokas Grigaitis

I would say, that while I'm not necessarily thinking actively about the muscles involved, but I can definitely feel the extensors working.

Is the last update good enough to move on?

Alessandro Mainente
1 hour ago, Rokas Grigaitis said:

I would say, that while I'm not necessarily thinking actively about the muscles involved, but I can definitely feel the extensors working.

Is the last update good enough to move on?

I suggest you to try again the exercises focus on muscles action..if not the effort is dissipated by momentum..

Rokas Grigaitis

Ok, I will repeat and try to incorporate your suggestion. Thank you.