This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

RC/PE1 Incline Rows

Started by Rokas Grigaitis, January 31, 2022 · 13 Replies · 65 Views

Alessandro Mainente
On 1/31/2022 at 11:07 AM, Rokas Grigaitis said:

1. Can you please check the form? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpe-gEbmuwA

2. What is the correct position of the scapulae during the move?

Hey Rokas, well the scapulae should be always depressed. in the beginning, i discourage students to sag in between the arms, if you do it keep in mind to recover the neutral position with some retraction.

Rokas Grigaitis

Thank you! Does the form need improvement?

Alessandro Mainente
20 hours ago, Rokas Grigaitis said:

Thank you! Does the form need improvement?

Yes.

Rokas Grigaitis

Thank you as far as I understand, I should depress the shoulders and maintain the depression throughout the rep?  Is there anything else to correct?

Alessandro Mainente
4 hours ago, Rokas Grigaitis said:

Thank you as far as I understand, I should depress the shoulders and maintain the depression throughout the rep?  Is there anything else to correct?

yes correct, also if you finish the rep and you let the shoulder to excessive abduction you should recover it up to a neutral position before beginning the following rep.

Rokas Grigaitis

Thank you.

Here's an update of the strength and mobility exercises. Could you please comment on the form?

 

Alessandro Mainente
5 hours ago, Rokas Grigaitis said:

Thank you.

Here's an update of the strength and mobility exercises. Could you please comment on the form?

 

The PE is better...you forgot to close the hands to the shoulders, probably you focused more of scaps. this is very common, this is why technical adjustment needs some weeks to become automathic.

Rokas Grigaitis

Hi, here's an update. Could you please comment on the form?

 

Alessandro Mainente
7 hours ago, Rokas Grigaitis said:

Hi, here's an update. Could you please comment on the form?

 

Can't you provide a higher position? from here i have low chance to see the previous problems or if they were fixed.

Rokas Grigaitis

It's hard to find some higher surface in the gym, but I will figure something out next time.

Rokas Grigaitis

Hi Alessandro, here's an update of my form. Could you please check if it's OK?

 

Alessandro Mainente
7 hours ago, Rokas Grigaitis said:

Hi Alessandro, here's an update of my form. Could you please check if it's OK?

 

very nice...here the depression is ok...why? because the more the body is vertical the more the force of gravity helps you to hold the depression.

Rokas Grigaitis

Hi Alessandro, thank you. I will post my update once I reach the last step. To see if I can maintain the form in high-repetition