This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

low bridge inside-out

Started by Gary Yngve, January 26, 2022 · 1 Replies · 20 Views

Gary Yngve

Hi Coaches,

I feel like a fish flopping out of water on this one.  I have to put considerable weight over my feet, which I don't mind so much as I can shift weight away from the feet as I improve.  But I'm having a hard time not having the elbows flare.  I can keep the elbows in on just a static low bridge, but once the movement starts, the elbows want to go out.  Any advice?  Thanks!
 

 

Alessandro Mainente
8 hours ago, Gary Yngve said:

Hi Coaches,

I feel like a fish flopping out of water on this one.  I have to put considerable weight over my feet, which I don't mind so much as I can shift weight away from the feet as I improve.  But I'm having a hard time not having the elbows flare.  I can keep the elbows in on just a static low bridge, but once the movement starts, the elbows want to go out.  Any advice?  Thanks!
 

 

This is a good starting point...for sure the better the shoulder mobility the easier the exercise!