Hi Coaches,
I'm looking for feedback on my box pushups. I'm definitely fatiguing toward the end, but otherwise, is the form good? Thanks!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Gary Yngve, January 26, 2022 · 1 Replies · 28 Views
Hi Coaches,
I'm looking for feedback on my box pushups. I'm definitely fatiguing toward the end, but otherwise, is the form good? Thanks!
9 hours ago, Gary Yngve said:Hi Coaches,
I'm looking for feedback on my box pushups. I'm definitely fatiguing toward the end, but otherwise, is the form good? Thanks!
Hi Gary, the first thing is that you should avoid the elbows to move outside. from the front view, the forearms should stay parallel. Another this is that from my point you do not have already the mobility on the shoulders for this variation, you can see that you are trying to compensate by arching excessively the middle/lower back.