This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

B9 Stall bar Reserve leg lift

Started by Vanessa Hunt, January 21, 2022 · 7 Replies · 62 Views

Vanessa Hunt

Hi coaches

I'm just starting this progression. How does form look? Thanks

 

Jeffrey Bittner

Nice work, Vanessa! On your iM I suggest standing with your feet a bit wider. As you twist, remember to engage your core muscles to help keep your ribs pulled in. Overall, great job!

Vanessa Hunt

Hi coaches

Just checking in on form as I progress....how is it looking?

 

Alessandro Mainente
9 hours ago, Vanessa Hunt said:

Hi coaches

Just checking in on form as I progress....how is it looking?

 

nothing to declare ;-)

Vanessa Hunt

Hello coaches

Hoping for mastery with this progression. What do you think?

Thanks

 

Alessandro Mainente
20 hours ago, Vanessa Hunt said:

Hello coaches

Hoping for mastery with this progression. What do you think?

Thanks

 

NIcely done....how's pushup going?

Vanessa Hunt

@Alessandro Mainentepu's are going slowly. I just got covid so now even slower!

Have regressed back to incline and now have a mirror. will build up reps check form again soon. 

 

 

 

Alessandro Mainente
19 hours ago, Vanessa Hunt said:

@Alessandro Mainentepu's are going slowly. I just got covid so now even slower!

Have regressed back to incline and now have a mirror. will build up reps check form again soon. 

 

 

 

it is a long term process, i've found that adding some isolated vertical pressing like military press sometime helps.