Hello,
Keen for a form check on these. Not sure if I’m rocking too much, or not holding the correct body line.
Thanks!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Cayn Borthwick, January 18, 2022 · 1 Replies · 27 Views
Hello,
Keen for a form check on these. Not sure if I’m rocking too much, or not holding the correct body line.
Thanks!
29 minutes ago, Cayn Borthwick said:Hello,
Keen for a form check on these. Not sure if I’m rocking too much, or not holding the correct body line.
Thanks!
Hey Cayn, here some refinements are necessary, take a closer look to the reps around 24''. you can see that the angle between the upper body and upper legs changes too much, this angle should be fixed, with no modifications. Also during the table strive for having the shinbone vertical in the top position.