This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
RC PE1
Started by Paul Del Casino, January 17, 2022 · 3 Replies · 29 Views
12 hours ago, Paul Del Casino said:
Hi Paul, i would focus more on scapular control:
1- the distance between the upper part of the shoulder should stay fixed..on the opposite where you reach the bottom position you tend to reduce the distance between shoulder and ear;
2- do not leg your body to sag excessively in between your arms always in the bottom position, the shoulder stays neutral the do not tilt forward. basically i'm sayting to hold the same scapulae position during the movement.
I think your response here was for the SPl PE I posted. This one was a RC PE form check.
Thanks.
10 hours ago, Paul Del Casino said:I think your response here was for the SPl PE I posted. This one was a RC PE form check.
Thanks.
Hi Paul no, the answer is correct. the fact that during planche the shoulders should stay depressed like in all RC movement is a coincidence.