This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Where can I find F1 course instructions?

Started by Manuel Hernandez, January 16, 2022 · 4 Replies · 130 Views

Manuel Hernandez

Hi,

Can anyone tell me how to find the course instructions for F1 in the new UI? 

I am restarting F1 after a 6 month hiatus.  I want to do things by the book and take advantage of the mastery tests and form checks. I’ve found clear directions here in the forum for how to submit form checks, but wanted to review the guidance about mastery tests. All the old links I’ve found in the forum seem to be redirecting to my workout schedule for the week rather than the intended URL. 
 

Thanks,

Manny

Alessandro Mainente
10 hours ago, Manuel Hernandez said:

Hi,

Can anyone tell me how to find the course instructions for F1 in the new UI? 

I am restarting F1 after a 6 month hiatus.  I want to do things by the book and take advantage of the mastery tests and form checks. I’ve found clear directions here in the forum for how to submit form checks, but wanted to review the guidance about mastery tests. All the old links I’ve found in the forum seem to be redirecting to my workout schedule for the week rather than the intended URL. 
 

Thanks,

Manny

Hi Manuel, the interface has changed a lot in the last period so the link you are talking about is no longer available.

The tests is still available and accessible. once you have your schedule you can click on "edit" on the side of foundations upper body (for example) and then on the new interface you can see the icon of gear for every single name of the strength exercises, if you click on it you can see the "steps", the last one is the mastery steps.

Manuel Hernandez

Thanks, Alessandro. A couple follow up questions:

So once I am able to complete the final step for a given exercise, is the process simply to submit a video for a form check so that a GB coach can give approval for me to progress?

Do I need to submit a video demonstrating only a single set or does a mastery video include all sets in the step being tested?

Does the video need to include the mobility exercise that is paired with the strength exercise?

 

Thanks,

Manny

Jeffrey Bittner

Great question! I recommend submitting Form Checks as you go. The sooner you get your form locked in, the better off you will be and the quicker you will make progress in the long run. It's typically best to submit your last set along with the iM.

Manuel Hernandez

Great—thank you, Jeffrey.